Kanshiram Welfare Foundation (also KWF) is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of the ‘Personal Information’ that you provide to us about yourself on this site www.kanshiramfoundation.org
Your ‘Personal Information’ may comprise of the following:
- your name
- your email and mailing address
- your telephone number
- your payment processing details
- limited personal details
- Any other data as Kanshiram Welfare Foundation may require
- You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site's operating system may automatically
record some general information ("General Information") about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting
- if you linked to us from another website
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version 'X')
- which 'hit' it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. Kanshiram Welfare Foundation tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you
- The General Information is used by Kanshiram Welfare Foundation for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Kanshiram Welfare Foundation and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by Kanshiram Welfare Foundation with any person, at Kanshiram Welfare Foundation's discretion.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
- Personal information will be used by KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION for internal purposes
including the following:
- sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION Annual Report, KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION-in -Action, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION and other updates
- processing your donations to KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION and purchases of KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION products on the Site
- delivering the KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION products you have purchased on the Site /Receipt for donations made by you to KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION
- maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- evaluating and administering the Site and KANSHIRAM WELFARE FOUNDATION’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site
- Access to Personal Information collected by Kanshiram Welfare Foundation will be given only to those persons who are authorised by Kanshiram Welfare Foundation and third parties hired by Kanshiram Welfare Foundation to perform administrative services.
- Kanshiram Welfare Foundation may share Personal Information with any of the persons who are associated with Kanshiram Welfare Foundation, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with Kanshiram Welfare Foundation in any manner. Kanshiram Welfare Foundation will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- Kanshiram Welfare Foundation is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of Kanshiram Welfare Foundation.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and Kanshiram Welfare Foundation, Kanshiram Welfare Foundation reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect Kanshiram Welfare Foundation and it's property, to fulfil your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons if required by the policy of Kanshiram Welfare Foundation.
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to
Mr. Harish Kumar (Grievance Officer)
Ground Floor Jahangir Puri,
Delhi – 110033